Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

iphone contacts not visible in xfinity connect

New Poster

iphone contacts not visible in xfinity connect

I have an iPhone X and IOS 11.3.1. The Xfinity Connect app had access to my iPhone contacts for creating "To:" in emails. Now when I try to create an email, there are no contacts visible via the + button and choosing iPhone contacts. But, if I go to the iPhone Contact list directly, they are all there.

New Poster

Re: iphone contacts not visible in xfinity connect

This is an ongoing problem. How do I get someone from Xfinity to give me a solution? This happened before and I was able to search for a solution successfully, but forget what I did to fix it. Please help me someone.

New Poster

We’re you ever able to figure this out?  I’m having the same issue & haven’t found a solution yet. 

New Poster

No, no solution. Really annoying! I don’t have the problem on my iPad, just on the iPhone. 

New Poster

Just the opposite here, works ok on iPhone, but iPad I can’t access contacts. Either way, there’s a screw up somewhere. Will let you know if I figure anything out. Very frustrated. 

New Poster

After installing Xfinity Connect I find that the iPhone contacts are alive and well within the app. But after some time, all but two or three of the iPhone contacts are lost within Xfinity Connect. They are still present in the actual contact software. If I delete and then reinstall Xfinity Connect everything works properly, at least for a while. Not a great solution to the problem but at least it works.