Community Forum

iPad

New Poster

iPad

My iPad says it is paused and in sleep mode I reset to basics and still cant get out of it. What do I do?
Official Employee

Re: iPad

Hi there, Carlidog. Welcome and thank you for posting! Please see this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/personalize-customize-hnetwork-xfi. You'll then see this section under the Pause and Unpause Device section. To unpause a device (if the device is individually paused), select the paused device under Paused in the Devices section, then select Unpause Device.

Let me know if you continue to experience trouble after referencing that link. I'm here to help!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: iPad

Since I did not hear back from you, Carlidog, I have gone ahead and completed the interaction. Thank you, take care.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!