Community Forum

connection could not be established. please try again later

Highlighted
New Poster

connection could not be established. please try again later

have been getting more and more times when my email will not load or will load, but cannot open it. I am an xfinity wifi or at home on my xfinity hub. I called in and talked to someone who says that it is an issue with my phone, but i get my other emails just fine. Then she finally left it that I should call the phone manufacture to have them help me. It is something with the App. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app now and no help. Thank goodness these emails are not typically of urgent nature.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: connection could not be established. please try again later

This has been happening to me also, over the past few months
When I call Xfinity, they tried to blame it on my phone....which is not the problem. I also tried uninstall and reinstall, a long with restarting phone. No luck. Opening my emails have become a big problem. Not cool!
Highlighted
New Poster

I think it started a few months ago as well. Seems to be getting worse. I made sure my phone was updated, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Can't think if anything else to do. I gave other email apps that work just fine.
Highlighted
New Poster

Also having the same problem.
Highlighted
New Poster

Would like someone from comcast to help out. Apparently I am not the only one having this issue and if we have a few then more got to exist.
Highlighted
New Poster

Duhhh get a gmail acct, that's what l did. No more annoying messages like xfinity has encountered an error.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello coltftball. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. Apologies for our delay in getting to you. If you are still experiencing trouble with your connection and emails, I can help. Please let us know if the issue persists. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Still having the issue. It has never gotten better.