Community Forum

Xfinity Connect update 10/14/19 android not syncing with xfinity email on computer

New Poster

Xfinity Connect update 10/14/19 android not syncing with xfinity email on computer

Since the app udate on my android, my infinity connect app email is not syncing with my computer xfinity email.  I can see emails being deleted from my computer but doesn't reflect on my phone xfinity connect app.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Connect update 10/14/19 android not syncing with xfinity email on computer

I decided to uninstall the xfinity connect app from my phone.  Then reinstall and sign in.  My xfinity connect app now relects what is on my computer.   So far it is syncing now properly.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity Connect update 10/14/19 android not syncing with xfinity email on computer

I'm having the same issue ever since Comcast did some updates to email a month or two ago. On my phone when I delete or move emails, it isn't really happening because when I check email on my laptop they are still in my Inbox. When I refresh on phone, it just spins and spins and never refreshes. Very frustrating.

New Poster

I uninstalled the app on my phone and then reinstalled and it seems to have corrected the problem

New Poster

@allikat7 try uninstalling the app on your phone and reinstalling.  That seems to have worked for me.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks! I just did that and it seems to be working. Now if they would just fix the Search feature.... ugh.