Community Forum

Xfinity Connect Issues

jweaver0312
Expert

Xfinity Connect Issues

I’ve been having issues with Xfinity Connect since right before Christmas.

What happened is among quite a few things, emails disappearing, emails duplicating themselves. During the issue, my quota which sat at about 1% before the issue occurred went to 120% of the quota. It happened again before, about 6 months before Christmas and it was cleared up then, but this time it’s not clearing up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastKorie
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect Issues

Hey, @jweaver0312 I am sorry to hear about your email issue. Sorry for the delays as well. We would be happy to help troubleshoot. Can you confirm if you are using the Xfinity Connect app or portal? 

Also, so I can better assist, do you mind sending us a PM with your name and full address? Look forward to hearing from you.

To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastKorie," and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
jweaver0312
Expert

Re: Xfinity Connect Issues

I tried using both and they are both doing the same thing.

Sending a PM now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.