Community Forum

Xfinity Connect Email Attachments

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Connect Email Attachments

When trying to open an email attachment, I am receiving this - "ERROR - The file couldn't be saved". 

I have tried these file types - .png, .jpeg, .pdf, .docx.

I am also unable to forward the email with the attachment, I receive - "ERROR- We were unable to process your request. Please try again later [9999]".

This was not a problem a few weeks ago.  I can open the same email attachments using outlook, yahoo, google.  And I can open these attachments on the xfinity site using a PC/Mac.  It is only a problem on the xfinity connect app.  I am using an iphone 8 plus with ios 13.5.1.

Thank you.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Connect Email Attachments

I am having the exact same problem. Is there a way to let Xfinity know? I have been all over the website to find a chat or email to send it to and can't find anything. Very frustrating!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem. Also get error when trying to reply via most messages on Xfinity connect.
Highlighted
New Poster

I had the same problem. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. I can now open any attachment jpeg, xls, doc etc

Hope this helps!
Highlighted
New Poster

I deleted and reinstalled the app and it worked!! Thanks so much!!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have a Windows 10 desktop.  How do you delete and reinstall the app?

New Poster

This fixed the problem on my iPhone app.
Highlighted
New Poster

That advice was for mobile device users that have a mobile app. With a PC you shouldn’t have the same issue accessing Xfinity via a browser.
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you so much.  I've been having the same problems for the last couple weeks, and a delete/reinstall fixed it!

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank-you! That worked!