Community Forum

Xfinity Connect App not working after iOS 11 install

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity Connect App not working after iOS 11 install

I PM'd ComcastZach, he looked into my issue, then instructed me to wait one day then uninstall / reinstall the app. So I did. That same day it worked a few times, then failed me again. Since then (10 days ago) it has worked OK with NO failures. I think he did it! Thanks ComcastZach!!! P.S. My app store is telling me that the Connect app has an update available...I'm afraid to update in fear that it will revert and begin failing again! If it aint broke...

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Connect App not working after iOS 11 install (Still Not Working !)

Can somebody explain why my iPhone 6s constantly requires me to reboot my phone so that it can find the network when using the Xfinity App?  

Have reinstalled the Connect APP, replied several times to the Comcast customer survey about how terrible and inconsiderate Comcast is about not being able to fix this bug.

I am beyond frustrated and considering changing service providers so that I can read my emails on my phone

Does anybody in Comcast really care about the customer??????

Regular Visitor

Thank you... finally an explanation that makes sense.

Can anyone from Comcast monitoring this thread please reply ????? We are all very frustrated !!!
Frequent Visitor

I have same problem with iOS 12.0, long delay (maybe 5 or 6 mins) from when call rcvd on landline til connect app sends notice to iphone. Connect version is 6.8.5. Been noticing this problem about 3 or 4 wks. Additionally, the Voice2Go ringtone only alerts me about once every six or seven calls.