Community Forum

Xfinity Connect App not updating

Regular Contributor

Xfinity Connect App not updating

Just got new iPhone & mobile service.  The Connect app is not updating. Still shows emails I've deleted from the website and texts I've sent from the website not showing up at all on my iPhone.

I've deleted the app, powered down the iPhone, powered up the iPhone and redownloaded the Connect App.  Works correctly for a few hours and then quits updating.

Any idea how to fix this?

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect App not updating

Hello douglashh, thank you for reaching back out here on our community Forums. I would like to help review this issue you are having with the connect app further.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Bad Info

New Poster

Comcast Phill, If you ask the customer to send you a private message, how can others not learn the solution when we are having the same issue? Isn't that the purpose of forums? It would be greatly appreciated if you would please post the solution so that we all can figure out how to get our Connect app to update with the online content. Thank you.
Official Employee

Hi Sgrahl, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our Community forums.  I totally agree with posting a solution publicly. I ask for a private message  because some information discussed pertains to the private account and don't want that posted publicly. This is still ongoing but once there is a solution we will post publicly, to help future customers.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello doublashh, I haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out and create a new post if you still need assistance.

Thank you