Community Forum

Xfinity Connect App Not Sending Notifications On Incoming Calls to iPhone or iPad.

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Connect App Not Sending Notifications On Incoming Calls to iPhone or iPad.

This has been an ongoing issue for approx 1 yr. currently have iOS 12.1, iPhone XS Max, iPad 2018. I am the primary account holder, wife is unrestricted secondary with all toggles on.

We both have the same model iPhone, same iOS version, same configuration.

Wife receives notification banners on incoming calls and voicemails.

I only receive notification banners about voicemails.

I had this same issue with previous iPhone 6S Plus. Wife had same iPhone model and had no issues.

It did work with my iPhone 6S Plus and 2017 iPad (I no longer have) for a couple of months after not working for several months previously, then stopped working again and has not worked since.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xfinity connect App several times to no avail, and the app is properly configured to receive notifications.

As an IT/IS expert I have tried everything that could be tried. My opinion is that the problem must be on the front-end servers at Comcast, related to my account.

I sometimes receive improtant incoming calls at home when I'm out, so to be able to receive incoming call notifications is invaluable. I hope an advanced tech at Comcast will contact me so this can be resolved, as I see many people have the same issue.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect App Not Sending Notifications On Incoming Calls to iPhone or iPad.

Hello MJL476. Thank you for creating another post on our Forum. Apologies your issue is still not yet resolved. I can assist with getting the Xfinity Connect App notifications issue resolved. To get started, please send a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Connect App Not Sending Notifications On Incoming Calls to iPhone or iPad.

I am also having this exact same issue--have also tried the same troubleshooting techniques. Please advise. I am a first time post-er here so am unable to private message.

New Poster

I have the same problem. Was work8ng fine on my iPad Pro and then several weeks ago nothing. Still works fine on my wife’s iPad Air but not on my Pro. We have the same settings.

greg

New Poster

Im having the same issue for about 6 months on all devices techs say it fixed but it works for a hour and than same issue.