Community Forum

Xfinity Connect App - Not Receiving Incoming Call Notifications IPHONE

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Connect App - Not Receiving Incoming Call Notifications IPHONE

Xfinity Connect App - Not Receiving Incoming Call Notifications

It has been months and the problem has not been fixed. My iphone will not ring when I get incoming calls to my home phone, used to work fine, Comcast promised to fix, they lied, still does not work and many others have the same issue. I want a refund! This is considered breech of contract.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Connect App - Not Receiving Incoming Call Notifications IPHONE

Got a call back from comcast after I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Spoke with Anthony that says the app has not been fixed for months but a fix is supposed to be coming on Jan 25th. 2019. We will see. Refused to compenstate me for the app not working even though that is why I signed up for the service and switch from my old provider, He also threatened me if I leave them to go to another provider. Absolutly the worst cusotmer service in the world. Comcast needs to be investigated by the government and fined. This company is way to big and has a monopoly, No wonder people are cutting cords. I get lied to and the run-around anytime I have to deal with them, Sad!

Frequent Visitor

I hope so. I just got through posting about the not receiving phone calls too, and for me not receiving text notifications too.
New Poster

Lol yesterday they told me that in order for me to get caller ID on my iPhone I have to enable Xfinity voice on my box still not working hopefully this 1/25/19 upgrade fixes the problem. I for one am very disappointed with this I liked getting caller ID on my phone. I’ll leave the caller ID on my TV for now