Community Forum

Voice2Go Spotty, Xfinity Connect App Missing from Settings/App List

Regular Visitor

Voice2Go Spotty, Xfinity Connect App Missing from Settings/App List

Set Up Voice2Go on one of my two lines... Since then, no longer get incoming call notifications through the app for my other line, and have to sign out/sign in once an hour to keep the incoming calls on the Voice to Go line ringing through to the phone.  Other users have recommended changing the battery saver settings in Settings/Apps, but Connect is not on the list of apps installed on my phone (despite it showing up in the App Drawer and me being able to open/use it).  I therefore can't change any settings for the app (outside the app UI settings) or even force close it.  Really confusing... Phone is a Samsung Galaxy s9, running Android 8.0.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Voice2Go Spotty, Xfinity Connect App Missing from Settings/App List

Mine is doing the samething on the Galaxy S9+.  Have tried with Verizon and Samsung and they can't figure it out and say it has to be the app and to contact the developer.  Sent an email but have not heard anything.  I have learned not to bother contacting them by phone as you get someone reading from a manual and trying the samething over and over and getting the same results.  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different a result.  Not wanting to continue playing that game with them as I beging to wonder which one of us has the problem.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Voice2Go Spotty, Xfinity Connect App Missing from Settings/App List

Same here. I have the Samsung Galaxy S8+.  Voice2Go is very unreliable...one minute it works and then all of a sudden it stops working.  Sometimes if I log out of the Xfinity connect app and then log back in again, it works...for a little while.  Then the same thing happens all over again.