Community Forum

Unable to log onto Connect

Regular Visitor

Unable to log onto Connect

I have been having problems with the Connect App.  I saw a previous post where the poster said she had to log in and out of the app to update some of her emails.  When I tried that, I was denied entry back into the app (incorrect user or password).  I have changed my password on my desktop and tried again.  I have been trying for over a week now, and just updated the App with the most recent update in the app store.  Still cannot get in.   

Official Employee

Re: Unable to log onto Connect

Hi jaynelk. Thank you for posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Connect App sign in issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Good day,   I am also experiencing a similar problem.   I have had the app on my phone for a few years with no problems and then out of the blue the other day when I clicked on the app icon, instead of opening to my email, it opens with "welcome to xfinity connect" as if I just downloaded the app.  I go through the series of requests for access and then it acknowledges that I am already signed it but when click "continue"  an error message pops up "sorry we ran into a problem, please try logging in again. [-15]".   I spent an hour on the phone with Xfinity yesterday but they could not resolve the inssue.    

Official Employee

Thanks for letting us know @drguinter. I can investigate your Xfinity Connect app issues. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!