Community Forum

Stop or erase someone from our account so they can no longer make calls or send and receive text

New Poster

Stop or erase someone from our account so they can no longer make calls or send and receive text

I need to remove my info from someone's phone. I've deleted them off our account and changed our wifi info but when they have or use wifi somewhere else they can still send text and use and make phone calls!! How can I stop this?
Official Employee

Re: Stop or erase someone from our account so they can no longer make calls or send and receive text

Hi Jones81, I can assist you with getting this persons access removed the account. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Re: Stop or erase someone from our account so they can no longer make calls or send and receive text

Thank u very much for replying! At this time I have been helped with that issue. I contacted Comcast threw the texting thing you guys have and they were able to take care of that for me. Again thank you. Have a great weekend!
Official Employee

I'm glad you were able to get help, Jones81. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF