Community Forum

Secondary comcast email address

O737
New Poster

Secondary comcast email address

I'm not able to access my second comcast email address. There is not an option to choose your secondary comcast email address, just only the primary. Please help! I need to check my secondary comcast emails as well
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Secondary comcast email address

@O737 wrote:
I'm not able to access my second comcast email address. There is not an option to choose your secondary comcast email address, just only the primary. Please help! I need to check my secondary comcast emails as well

How are you accessing your email, e.g. mobile app, web site or third party email app? 

On the Xfinity Connect mobile app, I was able to select the upper left 'three bars' icon and then Settings, scrolling down to the bottom and 'Sign out of "Joseph".  I was then able to sign in to my Secondary login to check emails.

Using the Xfinity Connect web mail access, there is an 'Add Mail Account' link where I added my Secondary login for monitoring its email.  Using Outlook 2013, I also was able to add my Secondary email address to monitor both email accounts at the same time.

The Xfinity Connect mobile app only allows monitoring one email account at a time (at lease on my Droid moto z4). 

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)