Community Forum

Re: App doesn’t respond

Contributor

I have the same problem with my iphone 5c.  I am current with apples ios and did the recent update from xfinity.   Another person in the household has the same phone, but is not experiencing the freezing. 

Official Employee

Thank you for posting, Sam-D! Could you please provide more details regarding your issue? Does the freezing happen when you check email or while you try to call somebody? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

When I check email.

Official Employee

@Sam-D - Apologies for the delayed reply. How full is your mailbox? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

It is  30% full.

Official Employee

@Sam-D - Please send me a private message with your full name,  the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, email address. I will take a look if there are any issues with the email itself. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

Contributor

Nothing happened when I click on your name.

Official Employee

@Sam-D - After you click on my name please click "Send a message". If this option is not available, you can access your private messages (envelope icon) and click on "New message". 

Official Employee

@Sam-D - I'm glad to hear that all issues are resolved at the moment. Please don't ever hesitate to reach me or my team.