Community Forum

Please increase the limit of 25 blocked numbers

New Poster

Please increase the limit of 25 blocked numbers

Hi. My mother, who is 90, is overwhelmed by spamming and scamming calls. We have Nomorobo as well. Please increase your limit of 25 blocked numbers, so she can block her repeat tormenters. Must she stop blocking the Jamaican sweepstakes scammers to also block Chad who is looking to buy homes in our area?
New Poster

Re: Please increase the limit of 25 blocked numbers

I agree. I’m not sure if NOMOROBO Working? Does it have to be renewed or updated? Maybe there could an option for automatically dropping the oldest blocked entry?

Silver Problem Solver

Do that many calls come from the same phone number? I rarely get those robocalls repeated. They constantly shift numbers. Maybe she can put them in a regular contact list, but just give it the name JUNK (or if needed, JUNK1, JUNK2, etc...)

New Poster

Thanks for the suggestions.
Yes, it's not uncommon for the same unwanted caller to make several calls.
The idea of putting numbers in a contact list or marking them as "JUNK" doesn't apply here. My mother is 90 and can barely see.

The goal is to reduce the number of times a day she receives junk calls. If the phone rings, she's going to answer it.
New Poster

Is there any reason that Comcast couldn't increase the arbitrary number of callers who can be blocked?