Community Forum

Paying bill

Highlighted
New Poster

Paying bill

How am I to pay my bill when it is blocked for me to see?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Paying bill

How is it being blocked for you to see?  Are you logging in as the account owner?  Are you getting some error message?  What if you log in using a web browser to the MyXfinity.com web site?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

It says I'm not the user .it seeing me as a second user and it won't unlock or let me change users.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

How are you logging in and on what device?  If a mobile app, if you uninstall it, when re-installing, it should allow you to use the correct user name for the account holder assuming you know what it and it's password is.  If using a web browser on a PC or Laptop, logging out of the MyXfinity web site should allow you to change logins to the correct one for managing the account.  If somehow your login's are messed up, you might need to call 800-COMCAST or 800-XFINITY to talk to an agent.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi Yommer, thank you for reaching out here and I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties trying to log in and pay your bill.  If you still need help I would like to assist in troubleshooting this further, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.  

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!