Password

New Poster

Password

How do I change my password
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Password

Which password? Account or Wi-Fi

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Password

Hi aldo146, 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! I'd be happy to provide assistance with changing your password. Since there were no details on which password you wanted to change (WiFi or your account password), I wanted to provide a few ways to do this that will assist you with both if needed in the future. 

Reset Your Xfinity Password  

Xfinity xFi

Xfinity xFi puts you in the driver’s seat, letting you personalize and control your WiFi experience. To manage your WiFi info:

1. Log in at xfinity.com/myxfi or on the xFi app (download on the App Store or Google Play).
  2. At the top of the Overview page, you’ll see your WiFi name(s). To see your password, select Show Passwords.
  3. To make changes, select Edit WiFi.
  4. Select Apply Changes after making any updates. 

Xfinity My Account App

The Xfinity My Account mobile app lets you manage your Xfinity services and account settings on the go.

1. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
  2. Sign into the Xfinity My Account app.
  3. Select Internet on the bottom menu.
  4. Select the picture of the Gateway you want to change.
  5. Select Show WiFi settings to see your WiFi information.
  6. Select Change WiFi Settings to customize your settings.
    • If you made an xFi account for your home WiFi, you’ll be taken to the xFi portal. 

Xfinity My Account Online

To get your WiFi information on My Account using your computer, tablet, or phone:

1. Log into My Account.
  2. Select Settings on the top of the page. (You can also select Manage Settings on the right-hand side or scroll down and choose the Manage Internet tile.)
  3. Select WiFi Network & Password.
  4. Select Edit.
  5. From here, you can change your WiFi network's name and password. 

I hope this helps. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!