Community Forum

Mobile email

Frequent Visitor

Mobile email

Five days ago my Samsung galaxy s6 Edge trouble getting email. Keeps circling.  Xfinity tech said no problem and connected me to Samsung tech.  He found nothing since home WIFI very strong and No problem getting internet. Phone email works great on other WIFI when I'm not home. Router is noisy. Has been reset twice but did not fix the problem.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Mobile email

just4mj wrote:

Five days ago my Samsung galaxy s6 Edge trouble getting email. Keeps circling.  Xfinity tech said no problem and connected me to Samsung tech.  He found nothing since home WIFI very strong and No problem getting internet. Phone email works great on other WIFI when I'm not home. Router is noisy. Has been reset twice but did not fix the problem.

If you are using the Connect APP, there was a new release issued on Dec 19th that addressed some issues.  Have you installed the latest release?

Frequent Visitor

Samsung tech updated everything. I'm using the xfinity email app that remains the same.  Unfortunately I now check the Comcast app too but cannot send from that. It returns that email sent failed. Thanks for trying!

Frequent Visitor

I use xfinity app. Email still circles when received.  Eventually I can view it.  This is with every email.  The comcast app was updated. Sent email from that app fails. 

Gold Problem Solver

just4mj wrote:

I use xfinity app. Email still circles when received.  Eventually I can view it.  This is with every email.  The comcast app was updated. Sent email from that app fails. 

On my Samsung Note4 I am seeing the same condition.... that may be the "norm" at this time until something changes on Comcast's end.  I "can" send mail with no issues though.