Community Forum

Mail wont load on connect app (or does extermely slowly)

Contributor

Mail wont load on connect app (or does extermely slowly)

For quite a while now .. the mail simply wont load on the connect app .. (both Iphone 6s and Ipad air2).  I've logged out and back in . .reinstalled the apps. .nothing. . doesnt matter if im on my xfinity wifi or data or someone else's wifi, its really frustrating.. .I cant get right to it from the comcast.net browswer

New Poster

Re: Mail wont load on connect app (or does extermely slowly)

For the last month or so I have had nothing but problems with the xfinity connect app. Like you said, it is extremely slow to load, if it loads at all, and if I am lucky enough to be able to check my email, it crashes all the time. I have reloaded the app, shutdown and restarted my iPhone 8 Plus. Nothing has changed. And no help from xfinity.
Regular Visitor

I'm experiencing the same challenges with my iPhone 7. the problem occurs with WiFi turned on, or off and is independent of my location. The only way to view updated emails is to restart my phone a couple times a day. This is very frustrating, and it doesn't help that Comcast hasn't bothering responding to the multiple threads related to this.

Contributor

Adding to it with today’s update (that promises the app is faster than ever) is that it ‘retrieves my information and asks about xfinity voice2go evrperytime I open the app

New Poster

My email doesn't load
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me! And customer service ignoring me as well!
Listen Comcast: using my email to shove another service I don’t want (and never asked about!) in my face wont work! Quite the contrary! You’re just giving me more reasons to find a different service provider!! Especially using tactics like this!!
This feels like a violation! You’ve basically hijacked my email account! A service I PAY for!
And ignore customer requests for help to make it stop??
And you wonder why people think your customer service is disgusting...? Unbelievable.
Frequent Visitor

I agree comcast email app not working and they dont care
Frequent Visitor

Cant access any folders other than inbox on app email.
Official Employee

Hello all, If you are still needing assistance with your Connect app please  reach back out and create another post and we will help.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!