Community Forum

Logged out and won't give me an option to log in.wth am I paying for?

New Poster

Logged out and won't give me an option to log in.wth am I paying for?

Connect app,logged me out and wont let me logg back in.
Problem Solver

Re: Logged out and won't give me an option to log in.wth am I paying for?

What make/model device are you using?  What error message, if any, are you getting?  Can you use your credentials on the MyXfinity.com web site successfully?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

On any device,I'm using a Moto smart phone and the wife an LG,I have no issues logging in to the email and account,the connect app isn't giving me an error code,just a number to call,I called they disconnected my service and reconnected it and never called back.
Official Employee

Hello Dannylira, thank you for reaching out and I understand your frustrations when an app isn't working properly.  Could you please provide the models of phones you are using?

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Dannylira, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!