Community Forum

Logged out and won't give me an option to log in.wth am I paying for?

Highlighted
New Poster

Logged out and won't give me an option to log in.wth am I paying for?

Connect app,logged me out and wont let me logg back in.
Problem Solver

Re: Logged out and won't give me an option to log in.wth am I paying for?

What make/model device are you using?  What error message, if any, are you getting?  Can you use your credentials on the MyXfinity.com web site successfully?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

On any device,I'm using a Moto smart phone and the wife an LG,I have no issues logging in to the email and account,the connect app isn't giving me an error code,just a number to call,I called they disconnected my service and reconnected it and never called back.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello Dannylira, thank you for reaching out and I understand your frustrations when an app isn't working properly.  Could you please provide the models of phones you are using?

Thank you

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi Dannylira, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!