Community Forum

HOTSPOTS are a JOKE

New Poster

HOTSPOTS are a JOKE

Pushed around since outage in Chicago on Tues 1am..... 12+ hours on phone.... no resolve. Hung up on three times now and txt me a PLACE in line for call back..... never rcvd. But wait.... call the MAKE A PAYMENT line and they answers in seconds. <Edited>.  Pd subscriber and yet treated like what my DOG does everymorning in the yard.... (how a baby treats a diaper) yet we are suppose to PAY and put up with this <Edited>.   It specifically told me this morning, HIDDEN xfinitywifi can not connect.... hmmm HIDDEN... WHY is that.  Still awaiting my so called called over 24 hours later....  This is what really PEAz me off...  Free Xfinity WiFi For Everyone: Xfinity WiFi hotspots located in businesses and outdoor locations across the country are available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity internet subscribers – through the end of the year. <Edited>.   Posting to all media post about your <Edited> LACK OF customer service.  You can answer a call in under a minute <Edited>... but hours before you answer a CUSTOMERS call!