Folders

3beckner3
Regular Visitor

Folders

How do i remove folders
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Folders

What folders do you want to remove?  What make/model device are you using?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
3beckner3
Regular Visitor

Soorry about that. Email. Folders using my samsung phone.
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Xfinity email folders?  Which ones?  What app/how are you accessing email on your Samsung device?

Joe V
3beckner3
Regular Visitor

Yes xfinity email files
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Again, just which folders do you want to remove? What are their names?  How are you accessing your email?  Have you tried other methods of accessing?

Joe V
Stcarroll10
New Poster

Not sure if this what what he was asking but I *think* I may be having a similar problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 and up until 4 days ago, when attaching a file to an outgoing email (using Xfinity Connect app) it used to bring up the "My Files" area/app which is where any attachments I receive are downloaded to. Now it appears to have linked to some Google thing, I don't even know what it is. There are not files, only downloaded images that are in my gallery. But it's not even as if it's bringing my gallery up. If I choose even from one of these downloaded images, it will not attach. I have gone through every setting imaginable, between phone, Google, etc and it will not allow me to set My Files as Default... that option is greyed out. Out of pure curiosity because it looked like a Google thing, I checked my Gmail account (don't use it, but was required when I got the phone) There was an email from Google that said "My Files was granted access to your Google account" Not sure who granted. I did go in and reset my password just in case. But I can't figure out how to get My Files to be the default app for my attachments.
Does any of this make sense?! I contacted Samsung and they said not their issue. Can't for the life of me get a human through Google. My last resort is hitting the Xfinity Mobile store tomorrow.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?!!!