Community Forum

Emails not displaying on iPad

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Emails not displaying on iPad

Since some time on 12-19-2019, my emails have stopped displaying the body of emails on my iPad.  I can see them on iPhone still.  Anyone else having this problem and knows why?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Emails not displaying on iPad

My iPad, using the Xfinity Connect app v7.5.3, is displaying the contents of the selected email fine. I have an old iPad Air running 12.4.3.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Well nevermind!  It didn't work 15 minutes ago but now is displaying again.  I think it was a gremlin thing. 

Highlighted
New Poster

My emails show up on iPad, but then disappear. Not all but some and then I go on my computer and they’re not there neither. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Ok, so the same thing that happened in December is happening again. Emails show only the names and subject but no content on iPad. Works on phone. Has been this way all week but kept hoping it would come back on and wouldn’t have to ask if anyone else having problem again!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Grammie04 and Juniebug1, 

Thank you for posting in the Xfinity Forum. I just wanted to follow up to see if you are still having issues with viewing your emails on your iPad? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

All seems to be good now. Thanks for your reply. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Great! Thanks for letting me know. Feel free to open a new post of you need assistance in the future. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!