Community Forum

Email messages to .church extension

Frequent Visitor

Email messages to .church extension

I am unable to send messages from my IPhone or IPad to anyone who has a .church extension. This problem started sometime in the last 2 weeks, probably with new release of xfinity connect. I do not have problem on my laptop. My wife uses aol on her identical IPhone/IPad and does not have any problem either, so it must be the xfinity connect application. I tried deleting from both devices, but when I reload I still have the problem. I get a message that address does not appear to be valid and that it must be changed. The addresses are valid.   An example would be: <Edited>

Official Employee

Re: Email messages to .church extension

Hello, davegarmus! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I would like to take a closer look into this issue with your email as it sounds like it may be more of a security or permissions issue. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as your full service address and email so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I was unable to send a private response with my full name and address  I assume this gets posted. 

The problem still exists. I am unable to send any messages that contains any addressee with a .church extension in my Xfinity Connect application on my IPad or IPhone.

Official Employee

Are you having troubles finding the button to private message me or are you getting an error message when you try to send me a PM? If needs be, I can send you a PM first if you would like.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!