Community Forum

Email attachments not showing up when using Xfinity Connect Mobile app with Android phone

Frequent Visitor

Email attachments not showing up when using Xfinity Connect Mobile app with Android phone

I have emails being sent to me with attachments, but the attachments are not showing up when viewing my email through the Xfinity Connect app on my Android phone. The attachments do show up when looking at my email on my laptop.

Why is this happening?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Email attachments not showing up when using Xfinity Connect Mobile app with Android phone

Same here, so freaking annoying. Don't know why Comast can't figure this one out. It works fine in Gmail, so what gives, Comast???

New Poster

Re: Email attachments not showing up when using Xfinity Connect Mobile app with Android phone

Ditto... So frustrating
New Poster

Same here. The attachments show up when I open the same messages on my PC
New Poster

I am also having the same problem even 9 months after the initial post.  It is not limited to pictures, but have had it happen with all kinds of attachements.  If I use the appsuite email at my.xfinity.com using a web browser, I can see and access the attachments just fine.  It's only in the xfinity connect app that I cannot see them.  I am using the app on android 8 on my phone and android 6 on my tablet.   I have noticed that it seems to always be in email from an iphone user that I cannot see the attachments.