Community Forum

Email Attachments not coming through

Contributor

Email Attachments not coming through

I seem to have a problem receiving photos attached to emails sent from an Iphone.  This is happening on all my android devices using the xfinity connect app.  The issue is that there is no attachment to the email.  Other attachments come through ok.  When I log into my account on my computer I see the attachments no problem.  Funny thing is that if I forward the email from my computer to my email address the attachments show up in the forwarded email and no problems downloading them.   Is there a setting that needs to be changed? The attachments are in jpeg format.

Contributor

Re: Email Attachments not coming through

I am having the same issue not getting attachments from Iphones. I get them on Gmail  and on the browser email, but not the connect app  

Contributor

sgeisler,  Glad to hear I am not the only one with the issue.  Just to be clear, in my case it's only picture files.  Funny that .mov files and documents come through fine.  This only happens with the Connect app and not on my pc.  If I open the email by logging into comcast email on my pc the attachments are there.

Contributor

Had anyone figured this out yet? Xfinity Connect app i so horrible. . I never see attachments sent  either jpg or pdf. I don't understand why Comcast can't do something about it  Instead of wasting money, they should hire someone who can get this right. It does not happen with Gmail, so I know it's fixable  It happens on my android tablet and phone.

New Poster

Hello COMCAST!!!  Is anyone there????  WE CAN'T OPEN ATTACHMENTS WITH xfinity connect DO YOU EVEN CARE??!!! I am having the same problem people has anyone heard of a solution this yet?

Frequent Visitor

I am also having this problem with the Connect app. Don't even know if there is supposed to be an attachment unless the sender tells me. Very frustrating! Need help.
New Poster

In the past could get pdf in my email that I got
But now not pdf attachment in my received emails. The email states attachment no pdf box at end of email
How do in fix?
New Poster

I am also having this problem on Android