Community Forum

DO YOU EVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

DO YOU EVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

We have been having this same problem for over a year and you haven't sent even 1 reply! Whats up with that? The question is: Xfinity Connect has encountered an error, please try again later! I'm not the only person asking that question for over a year!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: DO YOU EVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

It's too generic an error to know what is going on, so how can there be any real answer?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How do I get rid of the last update? The app worked fine before the thing updated. Now I have to log on to the internet to do my emails. I shouldn't have to do that when I have the app. It will probably start working again if I could delete the last update.
Official Employee

Have you tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes, I did that. Like I said, I've been dealing with this when the app first came out for about 2 and a half years, then suddenly it started working, now its not working again. The only thing I can trace it back to is the update. So I guess thats a bummer,, I'll just go online and go through the internet not the app.