Community Forum

Creating folders in android xfinity app

rchus
New Poster

Creating folders in android xfinity app

Is there a way to create folders or sub folders in the phone app? I have no problem creating on my computer. They show right up in the app, But can't sem to find a way on the app.
ComcastTambrey
Official Employee

Re: Creating folders in android xfinity app

Hello, rchus. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm glad you reached out to us here for help. I'd love to assist with any troubles you may be having. Can you please elaborate on your issue? 

Are you referring to the Xfinity Connect app? Are the folders in question for emails or for contacts?

I look forward to your reply so we can get this all figured out together. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
rchus
New Poster

The folders are in the email portion of the xfinity connect app. They show up just fine when I create them on my computer, but can't find a place to create within the app
ComcastTambrey
Official Employee

Thanks, rchus! I appreciate your clarification. 

The Connect app is designed to get you your most recent emails quickly while you are on the go. If you need to manage your folders or any other email setting, you will need to do so from a browser.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
rchus
New Poster

Thanks for the clarification. Would have been nice to create on the fly, but can definitely live with what it is.

ComcastMorgan
Official Employee

Sounds good! Who knows, it might be something that you'll be able to do on the mobile platform in the future. Thank you for your time and take care.