Community Forum

Connect app says problem with voice

New Poster

Connect app says problem with voice

My connect app shows emails fine but when I go to voice it says problem with voice please call customer service which I did got no help there delete app several times and reinstalled still not working please help
Official Employee

Re: Connect app says problem with voice

Hello Zackz. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your Voice 2 Go service issue on the Xfinity Connect Mobile App. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Connect app says problem with voice

Hi Zackz, glad we were able to resolve your issue. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums! This post has now been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!