Community Forum

Cannot send email

New Poster

Cannot send email

I have been  suddenly unable to send or respond to email, although I can receive perfectly.

This only applies to the Xfinity Connect app.  I can send from Outlook and from the website/webmail portal without issue.

Each time, I get an error saying, "cannot authenticate with this session's credentials".

I've logged out and back in again.  I've deleted and reinstalled the app.  I've changed my password.  Nothing has helped.

Regular Visitor

Re: Cannot send email

I have the same exact problem. Started today. Happens on xfinity Connect app on iPad and android phone

Frequent Visitor

Same issue. Galaxy S9 plus.
New Poster

Having the same issue as well as of 1/15/19 on a Blackberry Key 2.  Haven’t tried today yet.  Never had an issue previously as far as I can remember.

Frequent Visitor

Same here, Iphone 7. IOS 11.4.1  Was working fine until about 1/14/19

Regular Contributor

Same here on my S9, started yesterday afternoon.

Could not send out, thought it was my Verizon but stopped by their store late afternoon, we tried everything imaginable...no dice.

Then at 9:00 PM yesterday evening I could.

Fast forward this morning I deleted some emails and sent new emails with no issue. At 10:15 AM my phone did not show any of this mornings inbox emails and showed old inbox emails from last nite that I removed.... weird!!

I know their servers are bad...but this is just plain bad.