Community Forum

Cannot get full screen on my emails

Highlighted
New Poster

Cannot get full screen on my emails

Prior to Monday, when I went into the Xfinity app for my emails on my iPad, the emails opened as a full screen.  Now they are compressed and I cannot find how to enlarge them.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Cannot get full screen on my emails

On my iPad, in the Xfinity Connect app, on the top tool bar there is an icon with two arrows pointing at each other.  That appears to toggle full screen for messages.  I have to toggle out of full screen to select folders or other options (Settings, Contacts, etc).

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks, Joe V. Yes, I do that to read the email but I used to be able to see the full email to the right of my folders before Monday. Now I have to toggle, like you say, to see the full message. I also cannot see the folders and email when I stand my iPad to vertical view and that used to work for me before too.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@Judi09 wrote:

Thanks, Joe V. Yes, I do that to read the email but I used to be able to see the full email to the right of my folders before Monday. Now I have to toggle, like you say, to see the full message. I also cannot see the folders and email when I stand my iPad to vertical view and that used to work for me before too.

So when you stand your iPad to vertical view, the two arrows pointing at each other aren't there to switch from full screen?

What version of Xfinity Connect do you have?  Mine is v7.5.5 and appears to be working fine.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

When I go to Vertical view, I can no longer see the two arrows. I just turned my iPad off and let it sit for a while and when I turned it back on, I had the full screen. Go figure. Thank you for your pointers!!

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same problem.  Did comcast resolved this issue for you?

Highlighted
New Poster

HI,

I am having the same problem. Has Comcast provide a solution to this problem.