Community Forum

Cannot access my voicemails through the connect app

New Poster

Cannot access my voicemails through the connect app

I can read my emails I used to be able to view voicemails now I cannot what do I do to fix this
Contributor

Re: Cannot access my voicemails through the connect app

Same here. Something with the connect app has gone all weird on me & I can't figure out what I may have done to mess it up. I also can no longer access voicemails to my home xfinity line on my cell, and the call forwarding feature now uses the same ringtone my verizon cell phone uses everytime my xfinity voice line at home gets a call. (It used to have a different xfinity tone)

Official Employee

@Angela262, sorry for the delayed reply. I can look into this. From what you're describing, it seems like there is something on the backend that needs to be changed. Please send me a private message with your first and last name. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

@lmdwoodlands, I've just replied to your private message. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I was unable to send private message for some reason what an I do to fix this
Contributor

I realized almost immediately after I posted this that the reason I wasn't seeing voicemails through my connect app was that my "box" was full. I deleted most of my previous messages & that took care of the problem, I now see them as before.

Still working on getting the old Xfinity ringtone back for the XfinityVoice calls that Connect puts through to my Verizon cell so I can tell the difference.