Community Forum

Can't delete phone messages and voicemail

Regular Visitor

Can't delete phone messages and voicemail

My Devise: iphone
Xfinity Connect: There is no Delete function I order to delete old messages and phone calls from my iPhone. I thought it will be a powerful tool but it's not. Can this be improved Comcast?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can't delete phone messages and voicemail

@ImageConsultant wrote:
My Devise: iphone
Xfinity Connect: There is no Delete function I order to delete old messages and phone calls from my iPhone. I thought it will be a powerful tool but it's not. Can this be improved Comcast?

Why use the app when you can delete them with the iPhone?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

We need a PC app and/or a way from a PC browser to be able to manage/delete voice messages.

We assist several users on the account, a couple who don't use cell phones, but they have PC's.

There *used* to be a PC app, but it went away a couple months ago???

Silver Problem Solver

@TechnoMonster2 wrote:

We need a PC app and/or a way from a PC browser to be able to manage/delete voice messages.

We assist several users on the account, a couple who don't use cell phones, but they have PC's.

There *used* to be a PC app, but it went away a couple months ago???

I use this:

https://connect.xfinity.com/voice/voicemail;

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank, RobertWy.   

That web interface is for "Home" Comcast/Xfinity voicemail service, and I'm familiar with it.

We also use BVE (Business Voice Edge) from Comcast/Xfinity.  BVE is the service that I'm looking for a PC app or a browser interfact to manage (versus having to use a smartphone).

Thank you - still looking.... :-)