Community Forum

Caller ID No longer displaying on iPhone 6 for Main Phone Number, secondary number OK...

Frequent Visitor

Caller ID No longer displaying on iPhone 6 for Main Phone Number, secondary number OK...

Hello,

I use the Xfinity Connect App for Caller ID on my iPhone.  I have 2 phone numbers, and caller ID has always worked for both.  Recently, I am only receiving notications (Caller ID) for my "secondary" number and not the "main" number.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, set caller ID off then back on and still cannot get notifications for the main phone number.  Any fixes?

Thank you

Dan

Frequent Visitor

Re: Caller ID No longer displaying on iPhone 6 for Main Phone Number, secondary number OK...

I have *exactly* the same problem -- I have two lines, my main land line with caller ID turned on, and a second line that doesn't have caller ID or any other features.  The Xfinity Connect App now only alerts me for my second line (such calls are rare and always "anonymous").  Caller ID still works on my TV, though.  This user https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Connect-App/Not-receiving-caller-ID-on-Iphone/m-p/3045017/thre... is having the same problem.