Community Forum

Calendar Invites Received in Connect App

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Calendar Invites Received in Connect App

When I receive a calendar invite in the Connect app, it arrives as a brief email with no indication it is an invite.  On xfinity web email, I can see it's an invite and can see an ics calendar file attachment.

I realize xfinity discontinued their calendar.  Are there any workarounds in order to

1) see the invite propery in xfinity connect app, and

2) respond to the invite, whether through the app or web email, and have it go to say a google calendar?

I am not looking to forward all of my comcast email to my google account, however is ther a way perhaps to just forward calendar invites to my gmail email so I can accept and have it go on my google calendar?  (I actually dislike google email more than the xfinity app! and am not looking to provde my gmail email address to everyone so they can send me invites to that address)

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Calendar Invites Received in Connect App

A less than perfect work around I noticed is that after receiving the obscure invvite in the Connect app inbox, I can open xfinity web email and download the ICS file, then open the ICS file and have it upload to my Google calendar.

Are there any easier solutions available?

Thanks