Community Forum

Bug: badge number on iOS app

Contributor

Bug: badge number on iOS app

There is a bug with the badge number on the iOS app. This is the badge that shows the quantity of unread items on the app icon.

When I open the app, the badge clears itself and disappears, even if I don't read any of the unread items. It should stay present until all items are read (and the quantity should update as I read items). This is the standard behavior of every iOS app, particularly e-mail apps. Only your app behaves differently.

Please fix. Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Bug: badge number on iOS app

Hi @Eric2203

Thank you for using the forums to bring this to our attention. I'd like to get this information to the app team. Can you send me your first and last name in a private message so I can access your account and begin to contact them? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bug: badge number on iOS app

Hi @Eric2203

I've replied to your private message. I have just a few more questions for you. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!