Community Forum

Android app not sending email

Highlighted
New Poster

Android app not sending email

Android app not sending email. I have deleted the app and re installed. I have cleared storage and still not sending.
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Android app not sending email

Highlighted
New Poster

Nope already tried that. Something wrong in this app version. I have no problem doing emails on line, just through the app.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi pjlamb. Have you tried to send email from the Xfinity Connect website: https://comca.st/36Fvndo ? Did that send successfully?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

As of about 2pm today I can no longer use the app either. Web is perfect. App says I don't have an account. Already have a ticket in CR930149371
Highlighted
New Poster

I can send and receive email on line just the android app that's broken
Highlighted
Official Employee

@pjlamb, thanks for letting us know this! We would love to take a further look into this on our end. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message". 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Just now email started sending again. Very slow but you fixed it
Highlighted
Official Employee

Our deepest apologies that you experienced that, but I am delighted to hear it is now working. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns. we're here to help. 

Thanks for being the best part of Comcast!