Community Forum

Allow Voice2Go on secondary accounts

Contributor

Allow Voice2Go on secondary accounts

Please allow Voice2Go to be used by secondary accounts.

We're a household with one Comcast account and 2 married adults. We both would like to use this feature. Please at least provide an option for the primary account to allow Voice2Go on secondary accounts.

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Allow Voice2Go on secondary accounts

Hi @Eric2203

Thank you for reaching out about additional numbers for Voice2go. With Voice2go, you can have up to four additional Voice2go numbers. Each number must be assigned to a separate user on your account, and each user can only be assigned 1 single Voice2go number. 

Please follow the steps below. You can find this information, and more related to Voice2go, here

Create a Personal Telephone Number for Use with Voice2go

Note: To add a personal phone number through Voice2go, you must first create a secondary user to assign the number to. Learn more about adding additional Xfinity usernames to your account.

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. Click the Services tab at the top of the page.
    Service tab.

3. Click Manage Voice.
    Manage Voice tile.

4. Select Voice2Go Settings under Common Solutions. This will open a new tab in the Xfinity Connect web portal.
    Voice2Go Settings button.

5. Click Add a Voice2Go Phone Number.
    Add a Voice2Go Phone Number button.

6. Use the drop-down menu to assign the new number to a user on your account. Click Save.
  7. Read and accept the exception and confidential information access agreements.
  8. A confirmation email will be sent to the preferred email address on your account after the new number has been added.

Note: It may take up to 48 hours for the new number to be added to the user account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Thank you.

Official Employee

Sorry I missed this response. Did this help you at all? I've also replied to the private message we have open. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!