Community Forum

xfinity streaming

Frequent Visitor

xfinity streaming

When does Xfinity expect to return the "record" button to streaming?  When away from home, I'm unable to record anything, and the only thing I want to watch is recorded material.  Not having the ability to record makes the whole thing almost usless to me.  I liked Xfinity Streaming a lot when it was fully functional, not anymore.  I'm also dissapointed that Xfinity just cut it off, no explanation, no apology, no communication about when, if ever, the ability to record will be returned.  I'm considering other streaming services in the meantime.

Have anything to say Xfinity? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity streaming

@bobdc6wrote:

When does Xfinity expect to return the "record" button to streaming?  When away from home, I'm unable to record anything, and the only thing I want to watch is recorded material.  Not having the ability to record makes the whole thing almost usless to me.  I liked Xfinity Streaming a lot when it was fully functional, not anymore.  I'm also dissapointed that Xfinity just cut it off, no explanation, no apology, no communication about when, if ever, the ability to record will be returned.  I'm considering other streaming services in the meantime.

Have anything to say Xfinity? 

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Can-t-set-recordings-from-stream-app/td-p/3006332