Community Forum

streaming on computer. shows are dropped and restart at beginning with no fast forward option

Regular Visitor

streaming on computer. shows are dropped and restart at beginning with no fast forward option

subject above

this has started over last week.

Watching on laptop...streaming shows...xfinity loses show and restarts at beginning.

Makes it impossible to watch a show straight through.

not cool

Expert

Re: streaming on computer. shows are dropped and restart at beginning with no fast forward option

@mhspring wrote:

subject above

this has started over last week.

Watching on laptop...streaming shows...xfinity loses show and restarts at beginning.

Makes it impossible to watch a show straight through.

not cool

are you in the Chicago, MN-St. Paul area?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Re: streaming on computer. shows are dropped and restart at beginning with no fast forward option

Atlanta Ga metro area

Expert

@mhspring wrote:

Atlanta Ga metro area

based on your topic it sounds like your cloud DVR recording had an issue and 'it' restarted your stream with on-demand instead of the cloud recording.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.