Community Forum

"Your subscription does not include this channel"

Regular Visitor

"Your subscription does not include this channel"

Hi,

Fired up Xfinity TV and found I get the "Your subscription does not include this channel" message for every channel I try.  I have Digital Premier. I'm already having problems with my 2 Cablecard devices. No Redzone authorized on both of them. Phone support couldn't fix and had to set up a tech appointment. I went to Xfinity TV to see if I could get it there. I can't get anything on Xfinity TV. Please help. 

Expert

Re: "Your subscription does not include this channel"

rsax,

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Hi rsax -- I reviewed your account and it looks like you were having issues accessing channels in Sports Entertainment tier. That wasn't a tier that came with your package and needed to be added as a bolt-on item. I'm wanting to confirm that now this tier has been added that all channels are working now. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am having the same issue, its odd it is working on my iphone but not the ipad, same account, raymond_wassef_385

Official Employee

Hi raymondw7. I can assist with troubleshooting the subscription error you are receiving. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I'm now getting this error for channels I've always had. Trying to watch ID discovery channel.

Silver Problem Solver

@Erikaphoto wrote:

I'm now getting this error for channels I've always had. Trying to watch ID discovery channel.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Having same problem in my android ,also no to go channels
Expert

@britari wrote:
Having same problem in my android ,also no to go channels

run the Xfinity MyAccount app. select the TV tab. at top is a link to your subscribed channels lineup. is that list correct and what you are seeing when using the streaming TV?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

My problem now is,multiple address on my acct and it should only be the one on screen,funny because it work fine until the other day.
Silver Problem Solver

@britari wrote:
My problem now is,multiple address on my acct and it should only be the one on screen,funny because it work fine until the other day.

You can call 1800comcast to resolve this issue.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!