Community Forum

"Hmm we're having trouble finding that page" error message

Official Employee

"Hmm we're having trouble finding that page" error message

Hi all,

There is a known issue where many pages are returning a "Hmm we're having trouble finding that page" 

Our team is working on this issue right now. When we know, I will update this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe

New Poster

Dexter

The link to watch all of the Dexter episodes has gone missing.  We've been trying to catch up on the previous shows so we can watch the current ones however, when I got home from work today, they are no longer available.  However, they were there last night.  Not sure what happened but PLEASE bring it back.  Thanks!!

New Poster

Dexter

Dexter will not show up online for me to watch and i was just watching it this morning. It is having problems even pulling the program.

New Poster

HBO True Blood Season 6

I am unable to watch true blood online.

New Poster

Covert Affairs Season 4

I have been watching Covert Affairs season 4.  Suiddenly it is no longer available.  Did something change?

New Poster

Re: Dexter

Same here!

New Poster

i know an nobody can tell me why

New Poster

The Office

I've been catching up on The Office online through my xfinity streampicks subscription, but now I get an error message saying "Hmmm, we're having trouble watching that page." I just watched an episode yesterday, and the last season JUST ended at the beginning of the summer. Is it really gone from streampicks??

New Poster

Same problem...just happened about 20 min ago

New Poster

NCIS Link broken

The NCIS link says that it is not there.

New Poster

Same here, and my entire Watchlist is gone!

New Poster

cant find whats in the search

Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that page.

It's probably because the page has moved or is no longer available. If you typed in the address, you may want to double-check your spelling. If you think you've found a broken link...at one in time i was able to search and find shows, now i can search, it will pop up, but it will not be found.. help please.. 

New Poster

boardwalk empire

Its not letting me watch it for some reason

Regular Visitor

Under the Dome

Under the Dome

Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that page.

It's probably because the page has moved or is no longer available. If you typed in the address, you may want to double-check your spelling. If you think you've found a broken link, please let us know.

I can't access Under the Dome ep12. It says I may have spelled it wrong. I didn't. I clicked on the link. Or, comcast says, it may have moved. Where?

What's up. I want to watch it.

New Poster

ON line Streaming does not work

IN on line stream does not work nor does the viewing clips from the comcast.net page

New Poster

Can no longer find the Dexter past series

Several days ago there were years of "Dexter" series to watch, but now they can no longer be found...What happened, this is really a bummer.

Frequent Visitor

Mistresses link unavailable

I am trying to view "Mistresses" episodes. They were there the other day and now the link is not working.

New Poster

Sex and the city tv show

Was this taken off xfinity?  When I click on the link it takes me to a "hmm" page stating this page is missing, etc.

New Poster

sopranos

Is the sopranos series deleted? 

New Poster

Sex and The City unable to be opened to watch online episodes

Hi.  As I try continuously to open Sex and The City to watch online it is unable to be opened to watch online episodes because it says it may be moved or is no longer available, but I think it is a broken link because literally 20 minutes before this...I finished an episode. 

New Poster

Sex and The City broken link

Hi.  As I try continuously to open Sex and The City to watch online it is unable to be opened to watch online episodes because it says it may be moved or is no longer available, but I think it is a broken link because literally 20 minutes before this...I finished an episode. 

Regular Visitor

Re: ON line Streaming does not work

I was watching Chopped, then all of a sudden it stopped. I tried to go back in and now it says, "Hmmm...it seems the link has changed it's name or is not valid anymore" . In fact all shows I input I seem to get the same response. What gives?

New Poster

yeah mine too its not wanting to pull up shows and saying that its not even up there an i have called comcast an they r not helping

New Poster

Program not available

Orphan Black is not available on my computer when I visit ON Demand from my computer.

New Poster

Boardwalk Empire

I can't select any episodes to watch.  The link is broken and I am trying to catch up on season 2.  Please fix.

New Poster

New Poster

Dexter and The Sopranos

These two shows are no longer working. This is the end of the season for Dexter and I really would like to see it..also I have been watching the Sopranos and now the link to that isnt working either :/

New Poster

Sons of Anarchy

Why can't we watch any of the episodes of Sons of Anarchy? Please fix this

New Poster

thanks but it still dont show up on my labtop none of the shows i type in do

New Poster

Big Brother, Lizard Lick Towing

Big Brother and Lizard Lick towing have both been removed from my watch list and when I click on the show it says it they can't find it or isn't avaliable. What is going on?

New Poster

Dads Broken Link

Trying to look at TV listings for the show, Dads, and keep getting a Broken Link error. 

New Poster

Mindy Project MISSING

I was watching episodes of the Mindy Project and all of a sudden the entire series dissappeared from xfinity online!?

New Poster

Re: Mindy Project MISSING

it also dissappeared from my watchlist - its as if the show never existed!?

New Poster

TV show

Can't connect with server. With watching The secret life of an American teenager.

New Poster

Chelsea Lately

Chelsea Lately disappeared from my watch list. Episodes are labeled as movies and the Chelsea Lately page says: Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that page.

New Poster

Ray Donovan Showtime Series

Will not let me watch latest episode. Message is page is lost??????

New Poster

Have you tried resetting your browser?

New Poster

Boardwalk Empire

Please Fix Boardwalk Empire

New Poster

yes comcast had me do that when i called an they did troubleshooting

New Poster

The Sopranos

I was watching the sopranos online for the past 2 months and now I can't access it.  Was it taken offline?

New Poster

DEXTER?!?!?!? >:(

Why isn't dexter here anymore??? the links aren't working it was here this morning whattttttt

New Poster

Strange.  I am able to pull it up with ease through the Chrome and Firefox browsers.  What error do you see if any?

Frequent Visitor

TRUE BLOOD

true blood link not working. please fix it

New Poster

No Playback or missing shows

Wow! I have been watching season four of true blood only to now have issues with playback or I get sorry can't find that page. Pay for HBO and xfinity won't play the shows.

New Poster

broken link.

i'm unable to watch any eposides of "boardwalk empire." when i type the title into the search box the  screen message reads "Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that page. "it's probably because the page has moved or no longer available. If you typed in the address, you may want to double-check your spelling. If you think you've found a broken link, please let us know...as par this message. I'll need to receive some sort of credit for this problem, my schedule doesn't allow me to watch tv, or movies often so when i do have the time to do so, i want to do so without a problem.

New Poster

Sex and the City Episodes

Where did they go? I have been watching it for weeks and now says it can't find the show, but the movies are available...

New Poster

PARENTHOOD

the tv series Parenthood is MISSING!
Broken link?

New Poster

when i type the shows in it says we are having trouble finding this page it could be cause it has moved or is no longer available

New Poster

sopranos

I am in the middle of season 6 and today it says unable to find link??

New Poster

broken link