Community Forum

nbcsports washington channel 846

Highlighted
New Poster

nbcsports washington channel 846

channel 846 on the stream App is not broadcasting replaces by multicolored bars.  This seems to have started as esrly as June 30, 2018,  It's brradcasting on TV.  Only channel with this issues.  Any answers??

Expert

Re: nbcsports washington channel 846

@leonel1673 wrote:

channel 846 on the stream App is not broadcasting replaces by multicolored bars.  This seems to have started as esrly as June 30, 2018,  It's brradcasting on TV.  Only channel with this issues.  Any answers??

does same channel play normally on a smart device? on an x1 set top box?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

does not work on smart phone (samsung s7) or any browsers (IE, edge, chrome).  Does work through the x1 setup box. strange

Expert

@leonel1673 wrote:

does not work on smart phone (samsung s7) or any browsers (IE, edge, chrome).  Does work through the x1 setup box. strange

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform a deep background account refresh to fix your problem. can take up to an hour to complete. fixed?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).