Regular Visitor

movie

how do i watch the movie that i bought from you on my tv

Highlighted
Expert

Re: movie

@jimmyredsoxs wrote:

how do i watch the movie that i bought from you on my tv

since you posted on the streaming website, you will need to connect the TV to the desk/laptop by an HDMI cable. go to the streaming website and select the saved menu, and then purchases.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

i paid for the movie plus i bought movie before where are they its a waste of money that i cant watch what i bought plus my tv is not turning on in the morning something with the box its not my tv 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@jimmyredsoxs wrote:

i paid for the movie plus i bought movie before where are they its a waste of money that i cant watch what i bought plus my tv is not turning on in the morning something with the box its not my tv 

What Comcast box do you have?

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

movie

serveral  calls were made to you in regards to the movie that i bought  im unable to watch it it wont play

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

if your not a comcast employee why is this on comcast  like i said i bought the movie and it awate ov 20.00 it wont play im on a desk top  i dont have a tv

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@jimmyredsoxs wrote:

if your not a comcast employee why is this on comcast  like i said i bought the movie and it awate ov 20.00 it wont play im on a desk top  i dont have a tv

Are you logged in to your Comcast Account?

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/purchases

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

im log in to xfin ty and im on my laptop now and want to watch the movie and adobe flash player is not loading and i cant watch the movie

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@jimmyredsoxs wrote:

im log in to xfin ty and im on my laptop now and want to watch the movie and adobe flash player is not loading and i cant watch the movie

Does your laptop have another browser like IE11 or Edge?