Community Forum

error tvapp-00100 clear cache

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

error tvapp-00100 clear cache

I assume this is an xfinity issue? I've tried Edge Chromium, Google Chrome, & FF. Cleared Cache mulriple times ro no avail.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: error tvapp-00100 clear cache

@ct204 wrote:

I assume this is an xfinity issue? I've tried Edge Chromium, Google Chrome, & FF. Cleared Cache mulriple times ro no avail.

are you physically inside usa? using a VPN? changed DNS servers from comcast's ? what opeerating system and version are you using? what browser are you using? have you tried chrome and edge browsers?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes, it is an Xfinity side error, although they will deny it. I have been receiving this error for months no matter how I try to stream via the Xfinity website. Doesn't matter if I'm at home connected via wifi or wired or which device I use. Seems like they are trying to push their customers into streaming via the app only. This will never get fixed since it seems intentional.
Highlighted
Expert

@sotokai wrote:
Yes, it is an Xfinity side error, although they will deny it. I have been receiving this error for months no matter how I try to stream via the Xfinity website. Doesn't matter if I'm at home connected via wifi or wired or which device I use. Seems like they are trying to push their customers into streaming via the app only. This will never get fixed since it seems intentional.

windows 10 or *nix?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!