Community Forum

error 11700.

Regular Visitor

error 11700.

Can't watch OnDemand my PC since 12/01/17   Keep getting this message

Something's not right here

We are having trouble adding this device to your account. Please call 1-800-XFINITY and mention error 11700.

Expert

Re: error 11700.

@thevolleyballma wrote:

Can't watch OnDemand my PC since 12/01/17   Keep getting this message

Something's not right here

We are having trouble adding this device to your account. Please call 1-800-XFINITY and mention error 11700.

the error code means you have maxxed out the number of devices that can be authorized at the same time to stream content on your account. When watching streaming content on a PC using a browser it is important to pause/stop so that that particular session on the browser is removed from your list of streaming devices and does not continue to be counted toward the streaming device limit. please change your password to be sure others are not using your account. an Official Employee will have to remove all streaming devices currently authorized on your account to reset the count of devices to zero. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello thevolleyballma, I can assist you with getting your devices de-provisioned. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get this taken care of. 

Regular Visitor

Fixed! Thank-you! How can I use my Mouse to lower my bill?

Official Employee

thevolleyballma wrote: Fixed! Thank-you! How can I use my Mouse to lower my bill?

I am glad that we were able to get this repaired, please reach back out to me via PM for further assistance with finding a new deal for your services.