Community Forum

can't watch local chanells on stream in my home

Highlighted
New Poster

can't watch local chanells on stream in my home

I can not watch local channels online in my home on my own wifi.  I tried with my computer, my phone or my tablet.  I have rebooted the router a couple times and uninstalled the apps on the devices a couple times and nothing works.  i would like to be able to watch this outside on my deck.  how do i get this fixed?

Expert

Re: can't watch local chanells on stream in my home

@tontorian wrote:

I can not watch local channels online in my home on my own wifi.  I tried with my computer, my phone or my tablet.  I have rebooted the router a couple times and uninstalled the apps on the devices a couple times and nothing works.  i would like to be able to watch this outside on my deck.  how do i get this fixed?

do the cable channels work?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

yes.  i see everything but local fox, cbs, abc, nbc.   

Expert

@tontorian wrote:

yes.  i see everything but local fox, cbs, abc, nbc.   

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform a deep background account refresh (takes up to an hour to complete. fixed?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I called them.  They were unsure why and could not fix it while i was on the phone but turned it into a ticked.   They said it was either my subscription did not allow it or it was an issue with their system.  they created a ticket to look further, and an hour or so later, I checked it and it is now working.  So thanks for the help!!