Community Forum

add device

New Poster

add device

I'm getting a new device and want to add it for Wi-Fi. When I login to my account, click "Devices" then "Add or Manage Devices" I get this:

We're sorry.

It looks like you'll need some help managing your equipment.

Please call 877-680-7173 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help.

How do I add a device via the website?

Also, I'm getting a new cell phone in a few months and would like to add it. Any suggestions since it appears the website doesn't work?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: add device

@graham24680 wrote:

I'm getting a new device and want to add it for Wi-Fi. When I login to my account, click "Devices" then "Add or Manage Devices" I get this:

We're sorry.

It looks like you'll need some help managing your equipment.

Please call 877-680-7173 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help.

How do I add a device via the website?

Also, I'm getting a new cell phone in a few months and would like to add it. Any suggestions since it appears the website doesn't work?

I didn't have to do anything to my wifi devices to use Stream on them.  I just installed the app and logged into my Comcast account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: add device

Yeah I did get a reply. But I was misdirected to 2 or 3 different departments. I didn't get a reply until the 4th person I talked to. BIG waste of time dealing with phonoe reps. They seem more interested in making a sale than answering a question. Next time I call for help I'll be suspicious of anything that's said.